Want to clean your house to a shine? We have collected all working methods in one article for your convenience. Now you will know all the subtleties of easy and fast cleaning.
- Grease splashes on the wallpaper in the kitchen can be cleaned with a paste of soda. Mix a quarter cup of baking soda with a little water (the mixture should be like toothpaste in consistency). Use a soft cloth to wipe off dirt in a circular motion and wipe the wallpaper with a clean cloth.
- Table silver can be restored to its original shine by plugging the sink with a cork, lining the bottom with foil, and then putting cutlery on it, pour boiling water over it and add 1 incomplete glass of soda. The dullness will come off, and the remaining spots on the silver can be rubbed with soda paste and it will shine like new!
- Create a cleaning solution by diluting 1.5 cups of baking soda? glass of water at room temperature. Using a brush, rub the solution into the stain until it disappears, blotting up excess moisture with a dry cloth.
- Before putting cat litter in the tray, sprinkle baking soda on the bottom to neutralize bad smells.
- To get rid of unpleasant odors on old furniture, sprinkle it with dry baking soda, leave for 1-2 hours, and then vacuum thoroughly.
- White deposits in flower vases can be removed by wiping the inside with a sponge and baking soda.
- The black crust of burnt fat on the outside of a cast iron skillet can be limed by placing the skillet in a large container with a solution of soda ash (100 g per 1 liter) for 2 hours.
White table vinegar, vinegar essence
- Remove yellowish sweat stains on light-colored T-shirts by soaking them in saline before washing.
- To "soften up" new jeans, add 1/3 cup of s alt along with the powder when washing.
- You can also get rid of dark deposits on the inner wall of the coffee pot with s alt. Add 4 teaspoons of s alt, 1 cup of crushed ice (crush the ice cubes in a food processor) and 1 cup of water to the coffee pot. Shake the mixture in a circular motion, then scrub the coffee pot with a regular sponge.
- Fresh wine stains are easily removed by sprinkling s alt on the fabric and then soaking for 30 minutes before washing.
- If you mix 2x1 olive oil and lemon juice, you get a polishing liquid. A few drops of this mixture on a soft velvet cloth will make your furniture shine. To remove excess oil, wipe the furniture after polishing with a dry soft cloth.
- Pour lemon juice over the ink stain, leave overnight, then wash. If the stain is not completely removed, repeat the procedure.
- To freshen up the white color of the fabric, soak it in boiling water with lemon wedges.
- To clean rust stains from home tools and kitchen fittings, use a paste of s alt diluted with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. Rub the rusted areas with the paste, then wipe off any residue with a dry cloth.
- To get rid of kitchen countertop stains, squeeze fresh lemon juice onto stained areas, leave for 30 minutes, then sprinkle with baking soda and scrub well with a kitchen sponge. Rinse off the remaining soda and lemon.
- Cut the lemon into slices, put in a pot of water and bring to a boil, turn off. After about an hour, the citrus scent will freshen the air in your home.
- Place dirty dishes in a bowl of water, then wash with mustard powder. This detergent washes off much faster and easier than any dishwashing liquid.
- Add some mustard powder when washing wool and silk items, they wash much better.
- Gold-plated items can be cleaned with soapy water.
- Soap solution (1 pack of soap per bucket of water) - spray fruit bushes and roses before flowering, remove aphids from apple leaves.
- Polished furniture can be wiped with a solution of heart soap, then wiped with suede
- Bronze items are easy to clean with soapy water. After that, they must be rinsed, dried and wiped with chalk, and then polished with a piece of suede.
Mineral water. Pour a little mineral water on a fresh stain, let it soak a little, and then clean everything with a cloth.
Ammonia. If the tile has become dull, wipe it with ammonia and it will shine again.
Rubber eraser. If there are marks left by rubber heels on the wooden floor, use a regular eraser to erase them.
Beeswax. This is the best care product for softwood furniture.
Vaseline. You can lubricate door hinges with it so that they do not creak.
Talc. If furniture drawers get stuck over time, sprinkle some talcum powder on the guide rails.