Feed the animals right

House 2023
Feed the animals right
Feed the animals right
Anonim

All owners want their pets to be he althy, and for this it is enough to feed them properly.

Feed the animals right

All owners want their pets to be he althy, but many do not even know that it is enough just to feed them properly…

Feeding pets "delicious" from your table can result in urolithiasis, gastritis, diabetes, and many other diseases. When compiling the animal's diet, it must be taken into account that it must eat foods that are natural for its species, and that its diet must be balanced in terms of the content of all nutrients.

There are two main types of feeding - prepared industrial feed and fresh food. The fact that various diseases develop from feed in animals is a delusion. The composition of the feed is developed by professionals - veterinarians and nutritionists - taking into account all the needs of the animal's body, so this feed has a balance of proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals. And any industrial diet - economy class, premium class or super premium - will suit your pet if he is he althy. Your task is to choose food based on the age, body weight, breed and degree of activity of the dog or cat. Therefore, carefully read the information on the package. A doctor prescribes a diet for sick animals and recommends the type of food himself.

Another misconception about pet food is that it is expensive compared to homemade food. But if the diet prepared at home is made correctly, then it is unlikely to be more economical. Keep in mind that fresh food must be prepared specifically for the animal, and not feed it with your leftovers. A properly balanced diet should consist of 60-70% protein - meat, dairy products, cottage cheese and offal. The remaining 30% are carbohydrates, fats and mineral supplements. Of the cereals, rice and buckwheat are best absorbed. Everyone's favorite oatmeal leads to obesity! Boiled vegetables and fruits can be added to the diet as a source of carbohydrates, and a teaspoon of sunflower oil per large dog can be added as a source of fat. And of course - a vitamin-mineral complex, preferably imported.

And most importantly - do not mix two types of feeding, adding raw meat to dry food. Thus, you disrupt the balance of substances in the body of the beast, which can cause malfunctions in the liver.

Popular topic