Summer is ahead - the time of trips to the sea for a warm sun and a beautiful tan. However, sunbathing must be done wisely.
We are all looking forward to summer, to finally enjoy the sun and get a beautiful tan. However, sunbathing must be done wisely.
• Avoid exposure to the sun from 12 pm to 4 pm. At this time, the intensity of ultraviolet radiation is maximum. It is best to leave the beach for these hours or stay in the shade under an awning.
• Sunbathe gradually: 10-15 minutes a day. If you have light skin, increase the duration by 15 minutes daily, if you have dark skin, by half an hour.
• Don't forget to bring a pareo and a hat, such as a wide-brimmed hat, to the beach. Sunglasses with good glass lenses are also required.
• Renew your sunscreen every two hours. In the first days on the beach, the protection factor (especially for the face) should be as high as possible. Do not be afraid that your skin will not acquire a chocolate shade - the products allow you to tan without damaging the skin. Nivea Sun's Invisible Protection Spray reliably protects the skin from UVA and UVB rays, while leaving no residue on clothes - it's completely transparent!
• After sunbathing, apply an after-sun cream or moisturizer to your skin. The sun activates metabolism, is a source of vitamin D and gives us energy. Handle it with care and it will only benefit you!