This dish helps to recharge your energy.
This dish helps to recharge your batteries. Tuna is rich in potassium and phosphorus, in addition, even in canned form, it contains Omega-3 fatty acids that are good for the heart and blood vessels. White beans are a good source of fiber and vegetable proteins, while spinach and peppers are good sources of vitamins and antioxidants.
Cook time: 12 minutes
Quantity: 12 servings
• 1 lemon
• 2 cans (300g each) white beans (washed and dried)
• 2 red peppers (cut into thin strips)
• ¼ cup chopped parsley
• 3 tbsp. tablespoons olive oil s alt and black pepper
• 1 can of tuna in own juice
• 1 packet fresh spinach leaves or bunch of watercress
1 Grate lemon zest (1 teaspoon) and squeeze 3 tbsp. spoons of lemon juice.
2 Place beans, red peppers and parsley in a salad bowl and drizzle with olive oil mixed with ½ teaspoon s alt and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
3 Gently toss with tuna and serve with spinach or watercress as a side dish.
Per Serving: 240 calories, 20g protein, 25g carbs, 7g fat (including 1g saturated), 7g fiber, 10mg cholesterol, 600 mg sodium.