Advertising slogan "Don't let yourself dry up!" actually has a deep meaning. Water is a symbol of all life in the universe. We live on a water planet, and the basis of our body is water.
Advertising slogan "Don't let yourself dry up!" actually has a deep meaning. Water is a symbol of all life in the universe. We live on a water planet, and the basis of our body is water
Our life is a continuous chain of chemical reactions in which fluids produced by the body enter into with foods and drinks. And the main role in this laboratory belongs to water. The aging of the body is nothing more than a gradual loss of water. So we need water. But when and how much? To this question, the answers of experts differ.
Drink more,say some
Without food, a person can live more than one week, but without water, he dies in a few days. So you need to drink a lot, even if you don't feel like it. It is better to give work to the kidneys than to make your body suffer from a lack of water and force it to work to the limit, giving out precious moisture to one organs and systems and cutting back on its amount for others. Based on 20 years of research, the American physician and scientist Fireidon Batmanghelidzh came to amazing conclusions: it turns out that the human body is in a state of chronic dehydration. And this explains the seemingly inexplicable manifestations of physical discomfort and ailments. And to restore the supply of fluid in the body is possible only with water, he says. Tea, coffee, sparkling water, juices cannot replace it. Even milk is not a drink, but food. Water is the main component of the human body. It is she who ensures the normal functioning of each of his cells. The list of diseases caused, according to an American doctor, by a lack of moisture in the body is huge: asthma, allergies, gastritis, colitis, high blood cholesterol, hypertension, thrombosis, osteoporosis, arthritis, depression, etc. Only consume at least 2, 5 liters of water a day can solve such he alth problems. In addition, Dr. Batmanghelidj concluded that by drinking at least 2.5 liters of water per day, you can get rid of excess body weight without additional funds, restrictions and diets. As the scientist explains, a glass of water stimulates the nervous system for 1.5-2 hours. The adrenaline produced at the same time increases the activity of the enzyme that breaks down fat. “Half an hour before each meal and 2.5 hours after it, drink 2 glasses of raw water, but not less than 2 liters per day,” Batmanghelidj recommends. “You will feel full and will only eat when your body really needs food.”
Drink less,others advise
Drink water only when you feel thirsty, and it's better to drink a little. Of course, he althy kidneys are able to pass through themselves 20 liters of water per day, but a person is simply not physically able to drink so much. And with certain diseases, drinking too much is simply harmful. For example, those who take diuretic drugs that cause the kidneys to secrete more fluid and s alt: if, with such a load on the kidneys, a person also fills them with a large amount of fluid, he may develop hyponatremia - a condition when the concentration of sodium (s alt) in blood is reduced to a dangerous level. Limiting the amount of fluid, as well as s alt, is also necessary for people who have high blood pressure. The body's daily need for water is determined by environmental conditions, the nature of work, the amount of food taken. Excessive consumption of water brings undoubted harm, as it contributes to an excessive load on the heart and accelerates the processes of protein breakdown. Therefore, excess water is harmful to people with heart disease and kidney failure. True, there are situations when it is simply necessary to drink a lot, for example, with infectious and viral diseases, as well as with a cold. When the temperature rises, the metabolism is sharply activated and, accordingly, the need for fluid also increases. In case of poisoning, gastric infection and diarrhea, it is vital to drink a lot to avoid dehydration, but the drinking regimen must be observed strictly in accordance with the instructions of the attending physician. A good indicator of the body's need for water is the color of the urine: a sufficiently hydrated body excretes colorless urine - if you do not take into account the coloring components of your food. The body of a relatively dehydrated person is yellow. And in a state of severe dehydration of a person - orange. The exception is those who take diuretics - their urine is colorless.
And if you like to drink too much, especially in the heat, use our tips:
1 Absorption of water and its entry into the blood and tissues of the body begins after about 10-15 minutes, so keep in mind that drinking water cannot immediately relieve you of thirst.
2 Remember that excessive drinking in the heat increases sweating. In case of strong perspiration, periodically rinse your mouth and throat with water. This will help reduce thirst.
3 It is better to quench your thirst gradually, drinking a few small sips every 20-30 minutes.
Water is different
It is very important to decide not only “to drink or not to drink”, but also what kind of water to drink and how to choose it correctly. Traditionally we call bottled mineral water (whether glass or plastic). In fact, any natural water is mineral, as it contains certain dissolved mineral s alts. Only the types of water differ in the degree of s alt concentration.
• Drinking water contains no more than 0.5 g of s alts per liter. Often this is the most ordinary tap water, purified, (not) carbonated and bottled. It does not contain harmful impurities and is suitable for drinking. It can be used for cooking.
• Table water (mineralization up to 1 g of s alt per liter) is a mineral water that is quite suitable for daily use. True, not everyone. So, for example, if there is a lot of calcium in the water, it is not recommended for people prone to increased blood clotting and blood clots. High sodium content is not recommended for people suffering from hypertension, kidney and heart diseases. Sulfates have a pronounced laxative effect, chlorides affect the functioning of the digestive tract, etc. If you are sure that you are he althy, then everything is in order. If not, seek medical advice or drink brackish water - you can't go wrong.
• Healing table water (mineralization from 1 to 10 g of s alts per liter). This type of water is the most common in Russia and includes most of the well-known brands of mineral water since Soviet times. These waters have a certain therapeutic effect, but only if they are used correctly. Do not rely on the recommendations for use given on the label. Recommendations can only be given by a specialist doctor and only to a specific person.
• Healing water (s alt content over 10 g) is used exclusively for medicinal purposes. When buying, pay attention to where the water is poured. And keep in mind that good mineral water cannot be cheap.
• Artificially mineralized. This is ordinary water taken from an artesian well, and more often from a water pipe, which is subjected to deep purification. Careful filtration kills not only harmful impurities, but, unfortunately, all useful s alts and minerals. So that such water can still be called mineral, useful properties are artificially “grafted” into it. The output is not an active living environment, but an elementary solution of s alts. Artificial, or restored, such water belongs to soft drinks and has nothing to do with mineral waters. You need to know that frequent use of such water can lead to the deposition of s alts and disruption of the water-s alt balance in the body.
Mineral water for children
Children love sweet soda, and parents willingly buy it - it is inexpensive and lasts a long time. But this drink is far from harmless.
• Sweet soda is rich in preservatives, colors and flavors (mostly chemical).
• Pediatricians warn. Such water has a very bad effect on the work of the gastrointestinal tract. In addition, chemical dyes and sweeteners can cause allergies in a child, and one of the required ingredients in soda - carbon dioxide (carbon dioxide) - bloating, belching and other adverse effects.
• Excess sugar not only provokes caries, but also disrupts metabolic processes. And "diet" drinks with a sweetener are strictly contraindicated for children under 3 years old.
• Special mineral water for children, which has recently appeared on the shelves, is a good way out. Firstly, such waters undergo especially strict quality control and certainly will not harm children's he alth. But mineral water for a baby must be selected very carefully. Such drinks are now produced by well-known manufacturers, and they are provided with the appropriate inscriptions on the label.
Water has memory?
Scientists have been studying the properties of water since antiquity. One of the most important principles of homeopathy is based on them - repeated dilution of the drug, when there are practically no traces of it in the water, but the "memory" of it is preserved. Japanese scientist and researcher Emoto Masaru, author of a book and film about the extraordinary properties of water, claims that everything that exists has a vibration, even written words. And this vibration affects the water, which, like a mirror, reflects our emotions and feelings. His theory that the word can purify water was confirmed by experiments with frozen water crystals. Under the influence of evil words and harsh harsh sounds, frozen water formed ugly compositions. Kind words and harmonious music, “absorbed by water”, were transformed into crystals of wondrous beauty. You can believe in it or not, but if you think about good and good before drinking a glass of pure water, the amount of good energy around you will surely increase - after all, thought is material!