The process of losing weight does not have to be turned into medieval torture. Use at least three moves.
The process of losing weight does not have to be turned into medieval torture. Try to use at least three of the ten moves listed below
2. Turn off the TV. Today, this is wise advice from all sides. It also works in relation to the fight against extra pounds. Alas, for many of us it has already become a reflex to watch the “box” and think of something at the same time. We don't even notice how much we eat during distractions like watching TV, driving, reading, etc.
3. Get on the scale every day. If your weight is consistently increasing, then this is a very alarming signal. It's time to limit your portion sizes and start exercising.
4. Practice three times a week. Nobody talks about long exercises in the gym. If you can't afford it, then at least do push-ups, jumps, and squats (at 30-second intervals). This will help maintain proper muscle mass. The more muscle you have, the faster your metabolism. This means you will lose more calories every day.
5. Put your cell phone next to you. Whenever you really want to eat your favorite cake, pick up the phone and call a friend. Find out how she is doing, as a husband and children. You need to distract the brain from food for at least 5 minutes, and the desire will go away. Research proves it.
6. Eat a large balanced breakfast. Make sure your midday meals contain the maximum amount of carbohydrates and protein with a small amount of fat added to keep your blood sugar at a stable level. The optimal (and quite delicious!) breakfast looks like this - egg whites with turkey and wholemeal toast.
7. Be careful with hot drinks. One innocent "margarita" will add hundreds of extra calories to you, but does not curb your appetite. Cocktails, wine and other pleasures should be consumed in moderation.
8. Fruit at least twice a day. Fruit does not contain any fat, so let it take its rightful place on your plates. And don't scare yourself by counting the calories in fruit, because we are talking about very useful carbohydrates that contain a lot of he althy tissue.
9. Need to sleep longer. Try to go to bed at least half an hour earlier than usual, and get up half an hour later. Scientists believe that this will help you make the right food choices. In addition, sleepy people are less likely to show fatigue and hunger.
10. Imagine yourself slim. It's a very nice image, isn't it? Create it more often, and you will soon feel slimmer. Visual motivation keeps you on track longer and reminds you of the rewards ahead.