Being overweight makes you look younger

Being overweight makes you look younger
Being overweight makes you look younger
Anonim

A few extra pounds help us look younger. But only in age!

Being overweight makes you look younger

A few extra pounds help us look younger. But only in age

School researchers

Perhaps that is why our famous film actress Nonna Mordyukova kept her relative youth and freshness of her face for so long, while her peer Maya Plisetskaya, with a stunning figure, could not boast of the absence of wrinkles.

However, how we age is 60% due to heredity. But the remaining 40% depends on other factors, and weight matters. Other causes that can age a person prematurely include overexposure to sunlight, smoking, and drinking alcohol.

Researchers studied 65 pairs of twins to see how quickly their faces show the aging process depending on their lifestyle choices. It turned out that overweight people in their mature years looked younger than their counterparts, who kept their weight normal. On average, this effect began to appear after age 54.

Source:The Daily Telegraph

Popular topic