The main trends of the spring-summer 2010 season: hairstyles with sensual lines, texture and shine.
The main trends of the spring-summer 2010 season are hairstyles with sensual, soft lines, pronounced texture and shine. This year, it is not the length and color that become relevant, but the harmonious image as a whole. At the international competition Wella Trend Vision, the world-famous creative directors of Wella Professionals, Eugene Suleiman and Josh Wood, whose portfolio includes work with world stars and at the shows of Dolce & Gabbana, Moschino, Sonia Rykiel, Chanel, presented four fashion trends that any woman can try on:
• Midnight Stage Sleek short hair, short face revealing bangs and a rich cob alt hue for those who are not afraid to experiment.
• Nature's Goddess A hymn to sensuality and naturalness. Hair in warm, natural tones cascading over the shoulders is the perfect look for romantic young ladies.
• Techno Poetry Absolutely feminine style. The main accent is clearly defined strands and color: a delicate blond that gives lightness to the image.
• Nomad Couture A highly structured hairstyle that manages to combine many different styles. Bright highlights on dark hair make the look bold and individual.
Expert advice. Beauty Lessons
• To get started, choose the perfect product for your hair. Products in the Wella Forte line take into account the length and type of hair.
• The 1 product in styling is lacquer. You need to spray it from a distance of at least 20 centimeters, otherwise you will leave ugly wet spots on your hair.
• To achieve volume, do not tilt your head up and down. Spread the hair with your hands in the desired direction and fix it with hairspray inside the hairstyle.
• Do not use gel on wet hair, otherwise the hairstyle will look messy. The gel should hold and distribute the hair, creating a chaotic mess.
• Before applying mousse or lather, pat damp hair with a towel, apply product to comb, distribute throughout hair, then style with hair dryer.