Some foods are especially good for cleansing the body of toxic substances that inevitably form in the body after numerous festive feasts.
How to cleanse the body at home
Best Cleansing Products
1. Kale - kale, brussels sprouts, cauliflower and broccoli - contain enzymes that help "cleanse" the liver and intestines of harmful substances.
2. Apples are rich in pectins and fiber, which cleanse the intestines from "production waste". To cleanse the body, apples are best eaten with the peel, just remember to remove the wax that is sometimes coated on fruits for preservation.
3. Leaf lettuce contains vitamins, trace elements and organic acids that improve digestion, speed up metabolism and prevent s alt deposits.
4. Beets have a beneficial effect on the functioning of the liver, kidneys and bladder. It contains a lot of pectins, vitamins and minerals. Beetroot helps the body absorb vitamin B and contains many vitamins. Boiled beetroot and beetroot broth are a good laxative and diuretic for cleansing the body.
5. Carrots are not only rich in provitamin A and pectins, but also improve carbohydrate metabolism. And fresh carrot juice has a beneficial effect on the activity of the kidneys and liver.
6. Prunes are rich in ballast substances, very useful for digestion and body cleansing.
7. Cereal breads practically do not contain carbohydrates and sugar, but are very rich in fiber. How to cleanse the body? Remember that whole grain, rye and multigrain breads are especially useful, which are rich in B vitamins.
Include at least three of these body cleansing products in your daily diet and you will be pleased with the result
How to cleanse the body with rose hips
In the cold season, the human body especially needs vitamin support, especially during the flu panic. Of course, it is easier to buy a multivitamin complex in a pharmacy. But natural vitamins are much more useful. For example, rose hips contain valuable vitamin PP, which strengthens the walls of blood vessels, and they contain more vitamin C than blackcurrants and lemons. In addition, rosehip has a very pleasant taste. Dried berries can be used to make delicious, fragrant and very he althy drinks.
Rosehip InfusionGrind 20 g of dried rose hips, pour 200 ml of boiling water and insist in a thermos for 12 hours. Then strain and drink the infusion ½ cup 3 times a day.
To get less cold on frosty days, you need to not only dress warmly, but also eat warm food. Ayurveda recommends using spices more often during the cold season (if you do not have medical contraindications): black and red pepper, ginger, cinnamon. Ginger warms well and helps to replenish energy reserves, which is not out of place at the end of winter. In cold weather, drink black tea - it warms you better than green tea. You can also add spices to it when brewing tea - cinnamon, cloves, ginger, cardamom.