"No, nothing happened!" “I only drank two glasses!” "Honey, I'm in traffic" - rating of the most deceitful phrases
A study by the Science Museum in London found that the average man lies 1,092 times a year. Meanwhile, a woman tells a lie much less often - only 728 times a year. And after that, the fair sex is undeservedly recorded as insincere and treacherous people?
Most often men lie when it comes to their relationship with alcohol. For example, they respond by deceit to the question of how much they drank in the evening. The most popular female lie is the answer to the question: "What's wrong with you?" Most women traditionally answer: "It's okay, I'm fine," although this is not the case.
82% of women who told a lie admit that they felt remorse about it. Only 70% of men were ashamed of their lies. However, 75% of men and women are equally willing to lie to spare the feelings of another person. 20% of men and 25% of women regularly lie to their mothers.
Here's what the ranking of the most popular deceitful phrases of women looks like:
1. Nothing happened to me, I'm fine.
2. I don't know where it lies. Personally, I did not take it!
3. Think this thing is expensive? I bought it for almost a penny.
4. I only drank a couple of glasses of champagne, no more.
5. My head hurts.
6. I bought this on sale.
7. I'm on my way home.
8. Is it new? Yes, it has been in my wardrobe for a hundred years!
9. No, I didn't throw away that thing of yours.
10. Dear, I have dreamed of such a gift all my life!
And here is the male rating:
1. I only drank one beer.
2. Nothing happened to me, I'm fine.
3. Damn, I had no idea about this.
4. And it's not expensive at all.
5. I'm on my way home.
6. Honey, I'm stuck in traffic.
7. No, your butt doesn't look big to me in that dress.
8. I'm sorry I didn't hear your call.
9. Yes, you really lost weight.
10. Honey, I've dreamed of such a gift all my life!
What do you, our dear readers, think about this?
When and to whom was the last time you lied?
Translation: Alexey Muzychuk