A unique opportunity to better understand your body, learn how to make temporary henna tattoos and cook he althy vegetarian treats.
August 1 from 13:30 to 14:30
At the master class from the Kaula Yoga School, the teacher will tell:
- about what yoga is and why it is needed;
- how to enter the practice easily and get the most out of it, finding the harmony of life, physical and emotional he alth and strength to achieve your goals.
Mehendi is the art of drawing on the body with henna. Natural dye leaves a reddish-brown mark on the skin, the drawings last about two weeks. Thus, mehendi is a great replacement for tattoos - eco-friendly, painless and very beautiful! In addition, all patterns carry a positive meaning and energy: make a wish while painting and be sure it will come true!
Master class about tasty and he althy food
During the master class, we will prepare:
- homemade cheese;
- stewed vegetables steamed with spices;
- Kashmiri tea with saffron, the king of spices;
- healing oil Ghee is an oil that does not require special storage in the refrigerator and can be kept closed on the kitchen shelf.
All those who came to the festival will receive gifts from the Domashniy Ochag magazine.
When: August 1 from 13:30 to 16:00
Where: Metro Sukharevskaya, Malaya Sukharevskaya Square, 12, Sadovaya Gallery Shopping Center