An inactive lifestyle is one of the main causes of excess weight and serious he alth problems. Moreover, more and more young and beautiful women are at risk, who go to the gym 2-3 times a week, and spend the rest of the time sitting or lying down!
But for a he althy and active metabolism, it is important that the activity is constant. And 3 hours in a row, motionless spent in front of a computer monitor, can negate the benefits of a 20-minute charge. How to be? Get used to doing things standing up that you used to do only sitting down. Learn more about the risks of a sedentary lifestyle.
- Talking on the phone while standing or (even better!) walking around the room.
- If you spent the whole day at your desk, then in the evening you can check your personal mail or watch a series while standing!
- When you meet a friend, do you usually immediately sit down at the table? Talk standing up, or better yet, go for a walk together. If tired, sit down for a few minutes and then keep moving.
- Stand up doing what you used to sit comfortably on the couch for: start with a manicure and make-up. Start with 5-10 minutes per hour and gradually build up to 30 minutes of standing time.
- If you spend 3 hours every day on your feet, then in a year you will spend 30 thousand kcal and will be able to get rid of 4-5 extra pounds without changing your usual diet, doctors from the University of London calculated.