To give the skin a radiance and a he althy look, to even out its tone, powder and foundation will help. Choose products according to your skin type and start makeup!
How to cover up skin imperfections
FOR OILY SKIN - COMPACT POWDER
1. With a fluffy brush, apply powder to hide imperfections all over the face, moving from the center to the periphery. Don't forget to tone the neck, hairline and earlobes.
2. If after a while the skin becomes oily, blot the area with a matte cloth and apply another layer of powder.
Making imperfections of mature skin
1. Apply foundation all over your face with your fingers or with a damp sponge if you want extra coverage.
2. Gently spread the cream over the entire surface of the skin. If the tone gets into the creases, remove the excess with a clean sponge.
FOR DRY SKIN - TINTING CREAM
1. Use foundation that is formulated with moisturizing ingredients.
2. Blend with fingers or sponge for a beautifully even skin tone.
Blemish correction for sensitive skin
1. Dip a brush with short, dense bristles into powder and shake lightly to remove excess.
2. Apply powder in a circular motion, moving from the center of the face towards the cheekbones, chin and forehead.