Tired of the same breakfasts? Catch the idea! Everything you need to prepare this dish is likely to be found in your refrigerator. And breakfast will be ready in minutes!
- 4 buns (cereal, rye or plain)
- 4 tbsp cream
- 4 tbsp grated hard cheese
- S alt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 160C. Cut off the tops of the buns, remove some of the crumb to fit a whole raw egg inside.
- Break an egg into each bun, pour in 1 tbsp. cream, sprinkle with 1 tbsp. grated cheese, s alt and pepper well. Cover the booths with cut tops, move them to a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. The egg white inside the roll should have time to "grab", and the yolk should remain semi-liquid.
Is something missing? Let's add
Ham. Line the bottom of the bun with a thin slice of ham. Then follow the recipe. Cheese. Crumble the cheese and put in a bun, 1 tbsp each. before adding the egg. Next - according to the recipe. Bacon. Cover the buns before baking with a thin slice of smoked bacon, in the oven it will have time to brown and saturate the bread with melted fat and delicious aroma. Cherry tomatoes. Cut the tomatoes into 4 parts, put inside the buns, s alt, then put the egg. Mushrooms. Quickly sauté a few sliced mushrooms, arrange in buns before adding the egg.