Dmitry Parikov, the brand chef of a Moscow restaurant, invites you to bake an interesting pie.
APPLE AND ALMOND PIE
About 45 minutes
- 30g puff pastry
- 1 hard apple
- 1 tsp each cinnamon and granulated sugar
FOR ALMOND CREAM:
- 20g butter
- ½ sachet vanilla sugar (7g)
- ½ art. l. almond flour
- ½ art. l. wheat flour
- 1 egg
- Roll out the puff pastry to a thickness of 1.5 cm, cut out a circle with a diameter of 17 cm and bake in the oven at 180 °C for 15 minutes. Cool.
- For cream: beat butter with vanilla sugar, then add wheat and almond flour, add egg and beat again.
- Apple peel and core and cut into circles 2 mm thick.
- Spread a layer of apples on the cooled dough, then a layer of almond cream, repeat the layers, forming a cake with apples and almonds. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and bake at 200°C for 12 minutes. Charlotte with apples and almonds is ready!
Easy Baking with Apples: Quick Recipes