Water tariffs increased again? You just don't like wasting resources? Do you care about the environment? We will tell you about simple ways to save water.
HOW TO SAVE WATER
1. Load your dishwasher and washing machine to the maximum. Use the No Extra Rinse setting for washing.
2. Turn off the tap when washing dishes by hand. Turn on the water only after washing all the dishes.
3. Repair any leaking faucets and toilet cistern drains.
4. One way to conserve water in your apartment is to turn off the water while brushing your teeth. Take a shower using the “wet-turn off the water-soap-on-and-rinse” method.
5. How can you save water outside the city? If you wash your car yourself in the country, wash it with a bucket, not with an "endless" hose.
6. Install water-saving aerators on faucets. The jet will wash away the soap just as well and use less water.
7. Place one or more plastic water bottles in the toilet bowl. Such ways to save water will help reduce the volume of the tank and the amount of water used for flushing. How else can you save water and pay less for utilities.