If you're late at work and looking for a brilliant idea for a quick dinner, if right now you need to feed a bunch of children whom your son brought to visit, we know how to do without a self-assembled tablecloth!
QUICK DINNER - QUICK RECIPES
STUFFED SNACK BREAD
You will need:
- 1 loaf or round white bread (love bran bread - please take it!)
- Sliced cheese
- 0, 5 cups chopped herbs (dill, parsley, cilantro)
- 100g butter (softened)
- 2 tsp dried garlic seasoning or 2 cloves minced garlic
What can be useful?
- Slices of ham, bacon, sausage or sliced baked meats
- Pitted olives (cut into halves)
- Pickled cucumbers (cut into thin slices)
- With a sharp knife, make deep criss-cross cuts in the bread without cutting all the way through. Make cuts at a distance of 3 cm from each other.
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking sheet with foil. Mix softened butter with herbs and minced garlic (or dried garlic seasoning)
- Brush cuts in bread with garlic butter and herbs, carefully stuff them with slices of cheese, ham or sausage slices, sprinkle with herbs. Add any ingredients you like.
- Lay out the bread with a sheet of foil, lift the edges without wrapping the bread completely. Place in the preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is melted and the aromas of the filling are saturated. Serve immediately!
FRENCH BAGUETA SNACK
Cut the baguette in half crosswise, then each half lengthwise into two parts, take the pulp with your hands. Put the filling (sausage or bacon slices, minced meat, cheese, apple slices + cheese + ham and bake for 10-15 minutes at 200C until golden brown. Get creative and cook a quick dinner!
PIZZA ON PITTA
Arabic pita bread is a great base for quick meals. You can make a "pocket", fill it with any filling and heat it in the microwave or in the oven, or you can use the tortillas as the basis for pizza. Lubricate the top of the cake with tomato sauce, spread the pieces of sausage, bacon or baked meat, add slices of tomatoes or slices of green pepper, sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 C. More quick dinner recipes.