Facial exercises are an effective tool to tighten the oval of the face, make the contour clearer and prevent the appearance of wrinkles. Make facial exercises a habit to look younger!
Facial fitness is often referred to as a "non-surgical face lift" because with regular exercise, you can achieve no less impressive results than with a plastic surgeon. The American author of sculptural gymnastics for the face, Carol Maggio, claims that if you practice 2 times a day for 10 minutes, in a couple of days the result will be literally “obvious”. Carol recommends taking a photo before starting the facial exercise and after 10-14 days of training to compare the changes.
Before performing sculptural gymnastics, cleanse the skin of the face and neck. After completing the exercises, it is recommended to moisturize the face with your day or night cream, depending on the time of the workout.
5 effective exercises for the muscles of the face and neck
- Gymnastics for the face from wrinkles: smooth out the nasolabial folds. Open your mouth, stretching the upper and lower lips vertically. Then smooth the nasolabial folds with your fingers, carefully working them from top to bottom, and vice versa. Repeat for 30 seconds.
- Facial exercises for breeches. Place your index fingers on your cheeks and try to smile against resistance. Repeat 10-20 times.
- Neck rejuvenation. Lie on your back. Turn your head in different directions 20 times. Then wrap your arms around your neck, creating a slight tension with your fingers at the back of your head. Raise your head a couple of centimeters from the floor, stay in this position for 5 seconds. Repeat 7-10 times.
- Exercise for slimming face and cheeks. Open your mouth wide. Make sure your lips cover your teeth. Slowly move your palms along the cheeks and cheekbones from the bottom up, as if stroking. Do it until you feel tired and sting a little.
- An exercise for the face against wrinkles. Recommended for training the muscles of the eyes and mouth, as well as for tightening the cheeks. Open your mouth by stretching your lips in an O shape. Place your index fingers on the bottom edge of your eyes. Smile with the corners of your mouth and then return your lips to the shape of the letter O. Repeat 20 times.
Facebuilding, or exercises for facial contours
This video will help you to more effectively perform wrinkle facial exercises. Do not forget to open it every day and repeat your workouts, because regularity in this matter is the main condition for achieving results.
Gymnastics for the face - the answer to the question of how to rejuvenate facial skin at home. If, in addition to exercise, you also eat right, drink enough water, moisturize your skin and sleep at least 8 hours a day, your reflection in the mirror is guaranteed to delight you every day.