Sometimes you want to turn back time and do things differently in your life. What advice would you give to your younger self if it were possible?
1. Don't waste time on relationships that aren't going anywhere.
2. Be bold. Fear of “what will people think of you?” doesn't really matter.
3. Take care of your skin. Always use sunscreen.
4. Realize your dreams. It's never too late.
5. Learn to forgive. Not only another person, but yourself.
6. Enjoy the journey, not the destination.
7. Never stay where it's bad. Trust your instincts.
8. Don't let others decide what you do with your life.
9. Make time for your parents. They won't always be here.
10. All in good time, be patient.
11. Keep your he alth: neither work nor relationships are worth paying for them with he alth. Never.
12. You are - and that is your value. You will not have a friend closer than yourself.