Decided to decorate the interior of the bathroom in a classic style? We will show you what you should pay attention to and how to create such a design in an ordinary apartment or country house.
Classic bathroom decor
If you love luxury, appreciate fine things and strive for beauty in everything, a classic-style bathroom interior is your option. Eclecticism is in fashion right now, so if you want to decorate the rest of the rooms in a different style, you have complete freedom of action for this. If you plan to make the whole house in a classic style, a traditional bathroom will look especially organic.
Classic bathroom style is chosen by people who like to indulge in luxury and relax after a long, stressful day in a pleasant, beautiful environment. In addition, such an interior is suitable for those who are used to not listening to all fashion trends, but more trusting their own taste and heart, because it will never go out of fashion and will not cease to be relevant.
The main features of this trend are high-quality, natural and expensive materials, light shades, stucco, elegant furniture and accessories reminiscent of palace interiors.
Classic bathroom design
Classic will look best in a spacious room, because this style requires some scope.
When choosing the color scheme of the bathroom, pay attention to light, beige shades. Cream wall decor, white ceiling, light walls and floor - all this will help to visually expand the bathroom. Do not try to add bright details, they will be superfluous. If possible, put a large window in the bathroom. If not, just take care of good lighting, there should be a lot of light in the interior of a classic bath.
5 items for classic bathroom decor
- Bathtub. The most important object in a room should be beautiful. An oval bath on copper legs is ideal here. If the size of the room allows, put it in the middle of the room. The classic bath doesn't have to be white - it can be cream as well.
- Faucet. A bronze or copper faucet in retro style will be a noticeable detail that will decorate the interior. You can also choose a simple mixer - at your discretion.
- Mirror in a gilded frame. Another important detail. Hang a large mirror in a chic, beautiful frame. Or add a few small dainty mirrors for a trendy look. More ideas on how to use mirrors in the interior.
- Beautiful accessories in a classic style. These could be figurines, photo frames (why not decorate the bathroom with black and white shots?), paintings, and stucco and decorative columns to complete luxury atmosphere. The bathroom will also be decorated with plants - fresh cut flowers in a vase or plants in white pots in retro style.
- Bathroom furniture in classic style. Opt for light furniture made of natural wood or stone. A carved bedside table, a dressing table, molded shelves - all this will successfully complement the bathroom interior in a classic style.