Only 5 out of 100 people pass the test on the first try!
1. Wherever you read these lines, close your eyes right now. Now name 10 objects that were in front of you. Open your eyes and check yourself: right? If you managed to name 8 or more - everything is in order. If less than 5 - already worse.
2. Write yourself or have someone write 10 unrelated nouns on a piece of paper. A more advanced option for the advanced is to include both adjectives and verbs in the list. Look at the piece of paper for 30 seconds, turn it over and repeat the words in the correct order. If you missed 1 or 2 words - don't worry, more - it's time to train your memory!
3. Decipher our anagrams (make words from the suggested letters) in 1 minute
4. Continue the numerical pattern, you have 1 minute:
1 2 4 7 11 16 …
5. Imagine that you have a large box in which an equal number of white and black socks have been mixed up. How many socks do you need to draw (blindly) to make a pair of the same color? 10 seconds to answer!
ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS 3, 4 and 5 - below
3. Orange, Pear, Suitcase
5. 3 socks