"First, it's beautiful", but not only…
- Babies go into a daze when they see you and involuntarily rush towards you. Adult men, however, too.
- You are amazed by your friends who buy a bra without trying it on. They are crazy? No, they just have a S-cup size.
- When you go into the lingerie section of the store, the saleswomen shrug and get embarrassed. No, they don't have size G. As in the next department, sorry.
- The greatest joy in life is taking off your bra at the end of the day and lying down.
- There is no way to look good in a turtleneck,and you have seen it.
- Even when you're having rough sex, you never throw your bra on the chandelier. Because the world will end.
- You are jumping for a beautiful bra in your size. With wide straps, yes! Beautiful! Then you see eight pairs of clasps on the strap behind the back. Eight. You sigh and refuse to buy. Life is too short for eight clasps.
- Stranger men and women always quietly (or not so) comment on the moment you appear in their company. And you absolutely do not understand why.
- You love strapless dresses, but you will never wear them because the bra will show through. "Hey, but you can wear a strapless bra" - if your partner says this even once, it will be the last thing you hear from him.
- Dating men always look either at their chests or their legs. Your category is those who look at the chest.
- One fine sunny day you find a sports bra that fits and really supports. You buy them 12.
- You once tried to measure the volume of the chest using the method of Archimedes, displacing water. It ended with nothing but one wet chest
- You know about the pencil test. You can hold five of them.
Size Matters: 15 Big Breast Problems