This video shocked Internet users and caused a flurry of condemning comments towards irresponsible parents.
A video appeared on the web in which mother bathes her baby in the bath, whipping foam with an electric mixer. Given the off-screen comments, it can be assumed that the father of the child is filming this action. Internet users were shocked by such an irresponsible attitude towards the safety of the boy, because the woman, trying to please the baby, put him at mortal risk.
People who watched the video left numerous indignant comments in which everyone condemned such negligent adult behavior. As you know, any electrical device, regardless of whether it is designed for use with liquids or not, can shock anyone who comes into contact with water at that moment. And in the video, it is clearly seen that such a thought did not occur to would-be parents for a second.
"Well, let's say she put the mixer into the water to make foam. Well, why didn’t she whip the foam at least at first, and only then let her child go?”,“The child can be shocked! What is she thinking about?”, “People don’t even understand how dangerous this situation is”, “These mixers are designed for liquid, but this does not mean that they should make foam with the child,” social media users commented on the video.