Everyone who has a slow cooker notes that this kitchen gadget makes life much easier. While there are still many seasonal vegetables in the markets, here is an easy way to prepare delicious canned food for the winter.
Zucchini JAM WITH LEMON
This zucchini jam tastes like pineapple. Usually the first batch of zucchini jam cooked according to this recipe is eaten very quickly!
You will need:
- 1 kg zucchini
- 1-2 lemons
- 1 kg sugar
- Wash the zucchini, cut off the tips on both sides and grate on a coarse grater or cut into cubes. Then, finely chop the lemons, along with the zest (remove the pits), add to the grated zucchini and cover with sugar. Leave until sugar dissolves.
- Cook in several stages. After the mixture boils, cook for 5-10 minutes, then leave to cool. When the zucchini pieces become translucent, the jam is ready.
Tip: Instead of lemon, you can use an orange with zest or a tangerine with zest too.
AUGPLANT CAVIAR WITH VINEGAR IN MULTICOOKER
You will need:
- 4 eggplants
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 sweet pepper
- 1 tomato
- 2 tbsp vinegar 9%
- 2 tbsp. l tomato paste
- 30 ml vegetable oil
- 2 pcs bay leaf
- 4 black peppercorns
- ½ tbsp s alt
- 1 bunch of greens
- Carefully wash all vegetables, peel and cut into random squares. Pour vegetable oil into a multicooker bowl and put chopped onions and carrots. Select the "Frying" program and lightly fry the vegetables.
- Add chopped eggplant, mix and continue cooking in the same mode for another 3 minutes. Then add chopped tomatoes, chopped greens and bell pepper.
- Dilute tomato paste in a glass of water and pour over vegetables, add bay leaf, s alt and vinegar. Stir and switch to the "Extinguishing" mode for 30 minutes. We lay out the finished caviar in sterilized jars and cork.