Nail baths are a great tool for everyone who wants to have beautiful and well-groomed hands. Do them 1-2 times a week for 10-15 minutes, and the result will not keep you waiting!
Brittle nails often cause a bad mood. Only gel polish saves, but you don’t want to do it all the time, because with it the nails become even weaker and thinner. Baths for strengthening and growing nails, which are very easy to do on your own, will help to improve the appearance. After a couple of weeks, you will not recognize your nails - they will become much stronger and begin to grow faster. Add vitamin supplements and good sleep to the nail strengthening baths for a more noticeable effect.
Home baths for nail growth
These nail growth baths are a great way to get your hands in order!
- With celandine. Prepare a decoction of celandine by brewing 0.5 cups of boiling water 2 tbsp. herbs. After an hour, strain the solution, add 1 tbsp. s alt, stir and dip your hands for 12 minutes.
- With plantain. Brew 2 tbsp. dried plantain 0.5 cups of boiling water. Leave for about an hour. Then strain the solution, add 3 drops of iodine and soak your fingers for 15 minutes.
Homemade nail strengthening baths
- With vinegar. Take a quarter cup of sunflower oil and the same amount of apple cider vinegar. Mix the solution well. Soak your nails in the mixture for 15 minutes so that they are covered from tip to base. Then carefully remove the mixture with a tissue.
- With orange juice and iodine. Heat 0.5 cups of water. Pour 0.5 cups of orange juice into the water, add also 1 tbsp. s alt and 4 drops of iodine. Stir and dip your fingers into the solution for 7 minutes. After the procedure, be sure to dry your hands well and spread them with a nourishing cream.
- With vegetable oil and iodine. In a glass of warm water, mix 2 tbsp. sunflower oil and 4 drops of iodine. Achieve uniformity and dip your fingers in the solution for 12-14 minutes.
Nail bath with s alt
These recipes for s alt bath for nails at home are not only very budget-friendly, but also effective. The main thing is regularity. Repeat the procedure 2 times a week.
- Universal recipe. In a glass of warm water, dilute 1 tbsp. coarse sea or table s alt. Soak your fingers in water for 12 minutes. Then dry your fingers with a towel and spread with a nourishing cream.
- With s alt and iodine. In one glass of warm water, mix 3 tbsp. s alt and 4 drops of iodine until smooth. Soak your fingertips in water for 15 minutes.
Try making these nail baths and share the result in the comments!