Pancakes are a dish with which you can experiment endlessly. This is one of those rare occasions when you can bake pancakes every day and get a new taste every time! If you want to please your family with thin and soft pancakes, try zucchini pancakes. It is best to use summer tender zucchini that is freshly ripe. With them, the taste will be especially tender. But regular zucchini is also great for this recipe. So let's get started!
To make zucchini pancakes, you will need a minimum of products that you probably already have in your kitchen.
Zucchini pancake recipe
Prep time: 45 minutes
- Zucchini - 1 large or several small ones weighing about 500 gr
- Kefir - 1.5 cups
- Chicken egg - 4 pcs
- Flour - 1.5 cups
- Vegetable oil - 1 tbsp. l.
- Fresh parsley - 1 bunch
- Butter - to taste
- Soda is on the tip of a knife
- S alt to taste
- The recipe for zucchini pancakes is quite simple. To get started, take a large zucchini or a few small ones and grate them. Squeeze out the juice thoroughly using a sieve so that the dough is not too liquid.
- Beat 4 eggs with a mixer until foamy.
- Add beaten eggs to grated zucchini, pour 1.5 cups of kefir and s alt a little. Stir the mass.
- Chop a bunch of fresh parsley and add a couple of tablespoons to the batter.
- Now you need to give the dough the right consistency. Slowly add flour, mixing thoroughly. The result should be a thin pancake dough that you will pour into the pan.
- Add vegetable oil and soda on the tip of a knife, mix everything.
- The resulting dough should stand at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- Heat a frying pan, grease with vegetable oil and bake pancakes on both sides until golden brown.
- Between the finished pancakes, put a little bit of butter. Now you're done!
We hope you enjoy this simple recipe for zucchini pancakes, and you will delight yourself and your loved ones with a new interesting taste. Or maybe you bake such pancakes according to a different recipe? Share your culinary secrets with us!