When it gets dark too early, the light of garlands, live candles, lamps warms and pleases. We offer to make a beautiful New Year's street lamp with your own hands - you can hang it on a balcony or veranda. A short video will help you understand the technology.
You will need:
- Artificial garland or spruce branches, live or artificial
- A string of lights that can be used outdoors
- High flower pot
- Thin wire
- Decorative branches of juniper or arborvitae, as well as beautiful artificial leaves (white or silver)
- Christmas tree decorations (beds, cones)
- Decorative lantern
- Roll the garland into a circle and place in a pot along the outer edge. Secure with wire. Lay the other part of the garland (or branches if you are using spruce) inside the planter.
- Decorate the composition with a light garland, trying to lay it evenly in a circle on the branches.
- Distribute the branches of other conifers on the branches and secure.
- Decorate with decorative artificial leaves (white or silver)
- Place Christmas decorations on the branches (choose medium-sized, proportionate to the whole composition)
- Set a lantern with a candle or a lamp in the center of the composition.